Instrumentation is the use of measuring instruments to monitor and control a process. The process variables used in industries are level, pressure, flow, temperature, humidity, pH, force, speed etc.
Instrumentation automation improves the process
Instrumentation control systems are typically used in industries such as electrical, water, oil, gas and data
We design; supply, erection and commissioning of all field instruments such as DPT, PT, FT, LT, Temperature sensor, PID controller, control valves & actuators, pH, turbidity, chlorine, valves etc
1. Water Treatment
2. Sewage Treatment
3. Waste Water Treatment
4. Surface Water Treatment
5. Telemetry based water Treatment SCADA system
We are expertise in process of surface raw water treatment into drinking water by various processes like pre- chlorination, chemical dosing, coagulation, Filtration, Post chlorination, pumping etc., up to distribution
1. Filtration & backwash process automatically controlled and monitored by our PLC control.
2. Clear water quality continuously monitored and controlled
3. Reservoir/tank levels maintained
4. Chemical dosing process controlled automatically with the help of pH, turbidity sensor.
5. Pumping and discharging of water monitored/controlled
6. Every day plant production reports generated automatically
1. Automatic control of all valves by actuators
2. Chemical dosing monitored and controlled automatically
3. Daily/weekly/yearly reports generated
4. Operational expenses reduced
5. Alarms generated automatically for malfunction by human/anything
The process of automating domestic or industrial based water recycling through various processes like desalination, sedimentation, filtration, Final sedimentation etc. Process will be monitored and controlled as per customer requirement.
Please feel free to get your quote through our Online quote generation process.
No need to wait for days to get a price for your quote. Use our online quote option to fetch the details you required.